2021 Process 153 29 Gloss Chrome LG
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
KONA BIKES ARE AVAILABLE FOR IN STORE PICK UP ONLY.
The Process 153 29 features an updated aluminum frame for 2020. With all-new tubing and geometry based on the Process 134 and Process X, the frame is now lighter and more beautiful than ever. We’ve updated the leverage curve to make it more progressive and give a bottomless feel. The Process 153 29 features the new TranzX +RAD dropper post with longer travel. Smalls run a 150mm, mediums a 170mm and Large and XL both a 200mm post. A SRAM SX/NX drivetrain keeps the shifting smooth while Guide T brakes provide ample stopping power.
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted
- Wheels: WTB ST i30 TCS 29”
- Suspension Platform: Beamer
- Front/Rear Suspension: 160mm/153mm
- Rear Shock: RockShox Deluxe Select Plus
- Fork: RockShox Yari RC Motion Control DebonAir 160mm
- Crankset: SRAM SX Eagle
- Drivetrain: SRAM NX/SX Eagle 12spd
- Brakes: SRAM Guide T 4-piston brakes with 200mm front/180mm rear rotor
- Seat Post: TranzX Dropper Post 31.6mm
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC 35mm Bar/ XC/BC 35 Stem with Kona Lock-on Key Grip
- Front Tire: Maxxis Assegai EXO TR DUAL 29x2.5" WT
- Rear tire: Maxxis Minion DHR II EXO TR DUAL 29x2.4” WT
- Saddle: Kona Trail
See more information on the Kona website here.