2021 Process 153 27.5 Mat Green XL
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
KONA BIKES ARE AVAILABLE FOR IN STORE PICK UP ONLY.
The Process 153 27.5 is synonymous with dependability. It’s a great option for someone who wants an aggressive bike but may not want a 29” wheel. An updated frame and rocker provide more progressive geometry and all-new tubing. This year smalls feature the new TranzX +RAD dropper post in 150mm, allowing for the seatpost to go lower during descending without sacrificing any height during climbing. A SRAM Eagle NX/SX drivetrain keeps shifting smooth and provides a massive range for those steep ascents. WTB ST i30 TCS rims wrapped in Maxxis rubber keep the bike tracking smoothly on any trail.
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted
- Wheels: WTB ST i30 TCS 27.5”
- Suspension Platform: Beamer
- Front/Rear Suspension: 160mm/153mm
- Rear Shock: RockShox Deluxe Select Plus
- Fork: RockShox Yari RC Motion Control DebonAir 160mm
- Crankset: SRAM SX Eagle
- Drivetrain: SRAM NX/SX Eagle 12spd
- Brakes: SRAM Guide T 4-piston brakes with 200mm front/180mm rear rotor
- Seat Post: TranzX Dropper Post 31.6mm
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC 35mm Bar/ XC/BC 35 Stem with Kona Lock-on Key Grip
- Front Tire: Maxxis Assegai EXO TR DUAL 27.5x2.5" WT
- Rear tire: Maxxis Minion DHR II EXO TR DUAL 27.5x2.4” WT
- Saddle: Kona Trail
See more information on the Kona website here.